How do you clear the code on a Yale forklift?
The only way to resolve those codes is with the dealer’s service software.
- Start the stopwatch and turn the forklift key switch on simultaneously. …
- Wait 3 seconds, then press the accelerator pedal five times in quick succession, ending the set of five with the pedal fully released.
2 авг. 2017 г.
How can I make my Yale forklift faster?
hello, your instructions are very similar to what i received for Yale MPE’s or MPW’s.
- Press horn button, turn on key, horn will sound.
- Release horn button, press Lift or Lower to adjust speed setting.
- Horn will sound 1 for low, 2 for medium, 3 times for fast.
- Lower handle completely…setting is now saved.
- Turn off.
How do you clear the fault code on a Toyota forklift?
Toyota forklift maintenance reset
- Press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds. A short beep should sound both at the beginning of the 2 seconds and after 2 seconds has passed. …
- Press button C within 10 seconds. Another beep should sound. …
- Within 10 seconds, press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds.
23 янв. 2015 г.
How do you set the speed on a Hyster forklift?
That particluar lift is electronic controlled so the only way to turn the speed up or down is to connect the Hyster scanner to the vehicle, put in the password ***** to override the ECU, then adjust the speed in the settings.
How do you clear the code on a Clark forklift?
the code flashing feature of the ECU. by a single 3 second long flash. turned OFF. the key to the ON position, cycle the foot pedal by depressing it to the floor and then fully releasing it.
How do I change the time on my Yale forklift?
How do I reset the date / time on the control panel?
- Light the panel up with the flat of your hand.
- Press the blue menu button enter your pin code and press tick.
- Then scroll down to advanced settings.
- Then scroll right to the bottom of that menu to time and press tick.
How do you change the time on a forklift cat?
Push and hold button 1 for one to two seconds. NOTICE: Display will show KPH and a 24-hour clock until it is changed. When MPH is selected, the clock will change to a 12-hour clock.
How do you reset the check engine light on a Toyota?
Press and hold the car horn for about 30 seconds to drain any electricity from the vehicle’s capacitor. Wait to reconnect the battery. You’ll want to wait about 15 minutes for the error codes to be deleted and the engine light to turn off. Once that’s done, you can go ahead and re-install the car battery cables.
What is the top speed of a forklift?
The Fastest Forklift Speed Ever Recorded Was 74.5 MPH.
How fast does a Toyota forklift go?
per the toyota website, the speed on the lift is supposed to be up to 10.9mph, but on the lift i am inquiring about adjusting, one can walk faster.