What does SAS mean on a Toyota forklift?
To help prevent these inevitable situations, Toyota has equipped most of our forklifts since 1999 with the patented System of Active Stability (SAS.) SAS is an efficient and effective forklift system that takes over 3,000 readings per second to detect unsafe operating conditions.
How do you clear error codes on Yale forklift?
The only way to resolve those codes is with the dealer’s service software.
- Start the stopwatch and turn the forklift key switch on simultaneously. …
- Wait 3 seconds, then press the accelerator pedal five times in quick succession, ending the set of five with the pedal fully released.
2 авг. 2017 г.
What is the top speed of a forklift?
The Fastest Forklift Speed Ever Recorded Was 74.5 MPH.
How do I change the speed on my Toyota forklift?
use left arrow and right arrow to change speed limit level setting, Yellow button to change to next screen; overspeed alarm, power control, travel power control, etc. then press yellow button. Speed limit screen will appear, as above use arrow buttons to change level and yellow button to cycle to next screen.
What does SAS mean Toyota?
As a cost reduction partner, Toyota’s unique system of active stability, or SAS, focuses entirely on making operators more productive while protecting the operator, the forklift, the materials handled, and the facility.
How do you clear the code on a Clark forklift?
the code flashing feature of the ECU. by a single 3 second long flash. turned OFF. the key to the ON position, cycle the foot pedal by depressing it to the floor and then fully releasing it.
How do I reset my Yale forklift password?
- Looking to change the password on your Hyster or Yale forklift? …
- Turn the ignition key to the on position.
- Press the star button (*) three times. …
- Enter the forklift password and press the star button (*).
- Now that you’re in the service menu, press the 4 or 5 button to go back 1 level if need be.