How long does it take to fully charge a scissor lift?
Charging time is approximately 12 hours for the first few charges, 4 hours after the first two full battery cycles, at which point the battery will reach maximum capacity.
How do you charge a JLG 1930es?
DO NOT OPEN OR DISASSEMBLE CHARGER.
- Connect the charger to a grounded outlet. 3-4.
- On the battery charger, the charger will automatically. turn on and go through a short LED indicator self-test. All LED’s will flash in sequence for two seconds.
- The batteries are fully charged when green light on.
Can you use a scissor lift while charging?
It is important to note that it is possible to use your scissor lift whilst the battery is being charged. All you need to do is pull the red emergency shut-off button out and have a helper guide the extension cord away from the wheels whilst the equipment is moving.
How long do scissor lift batteries last?
Lifespan depends on battery usage, most batteries last from 6 to 48 months, just 30% of each battery survived this average. A good and lightly used battery can last up to 15 years.
How do you charge an electric scissor lift?
How to Charge a Scissor Lift
- Park the scissor lift in a well ventilated area near an electrical outlet.
- Press the emergency shut-off switch to prevent another operator from unknowingly driving away while the lift is plugged in. …
- Locate the battery charger on the base of the lift on the right side.
How much does a JLG scissor lift weight?
Machine Weight: 2710 lb / 1229.24 kg. Drive Speed – Platform Elevated: 0.50 mph / 0.80 km/h. Drive Speed – Platform Lowered: 3 mph / 4.83 km/h. Drive System: 24V Electric.
How do you turn on a Skyjack scissor lift?
How To Operate A Scissor Lift
- Pull out the emergency stop button on the control panel.
- Select “platform” with off/platform/base select key switch.
- Enter the platform.
- Pull out the emergency stop button on the platform control panel.
- Proceed with job using the required buttons, levers and controller located on the operator console.
Can a scissor lift get wet?
Wet conditions mean slippery conditions for both the wheels on your scissor lift hire and for the staff working on them. As most access equipment is made primarily from metals such as steel, when these surface materials get wet, there is very little traction for those on board.
How high can scissor lifts go?
Depending on the model, expect a scissor lift to extend from ten to sixty feet. However, most scissor lifts have working heights that range from 20 to 40 feet.