The serial plate is located on the control box side above the swing motor.
What do the numbers on a scissor lift mean?
Scissor Lifts Brand Names
With the most popular brands like Genie, Skyjack, JLG, the number in the names of the scissor lifts relates to the width and the height of the machine. Generally, the first two numbers are the platform height, whereas the last two numbers are the width of the machine.
How do I reset my Genie scissor lift?
hold the button and turn the key switch to the ON position. hold the button and turn the key switch to the ON position. (O TO 10 SECONDS, 2 IS THE DEFAULT.
How do you charge a Genie scissor lift?
How to Charge a Scissor Lift
- Park the scissor lift in a well ventilated area near an electrical outlet.
- Press the emergency shut-off switch to prevent another operator from unknowingly driving away while the lift is plugged in. …
- Locate the battery charger on the base of the lift on the right side.
How many hours does a scissor lift last?
A scissor lift will only count the hours as it is in motion, so if you are hanging drywall or doing electrical, it’s not counting those hours. So, we would say that a scissor lift can last about 500 to 1,000 hours of movement.
What should I look for when buying a scissor lift?
Here are some scissor lift purchase considerations:
- – Mobility requirements. Make sure your scissor lift meets and exceeds your mobility standards. …
- – Check safety accessories. …
- – Measure everything. …
- – Used or new? …
- – Get the service history. …
- – Ask questions.
How high can a genie lift go?
The compact, portable design rolls through standard single doorways and loads easily into a pickup truck. It also lifts up to 1,000 lbs (454 kg) of material up to 11 ft 5.5 in (3.49 m) and up to 650 lbs (295 kg) to heights of up to 26 ft . 5 in (7.94 m).
Can you use a scissor lift while charging?
It is important to note that it is possible to use your scissor lift whilst the battery is being charged. All you need to do is pull the red emergency shut-off button out and have a helper guide the extension cord away from the wheels whilst the equipment is moving.
How do you turn on a Skyjack scissor lift?
How To Operate A Scissor Lift
- Pull out the emergency stop button on the control panel.
- Select “platform” with off/platform/base select key switch.
- Enter the platform.
- Pull out the emergency stop button on the platform control panel.
- Proceed with job using the required buttons, levers and controller located on the operator console.
How much does a new scissor lift Cost?
Scissor lifts usually cost between $10,000 and $15,000. Larger models sell for as much as $50,000. A standard 30- to 40-foot boom lift costs between $25,000 to $75,000.
What is the best car lift for home garage?
Comparison of the best car lifts for home garages
|Best car lift overall/Best four-post car lift||Triumph||Four-post|
|Best car lift for the money/Best portable car lift||QuickJack||Portable|
|Best heavy-duty car lift||APlusLift||Two-post|
|Best two-post car lift||Triumph||Two-post|
How much does a used scissor lift Cost?
Used Scissor Lift Prices
A used 30′ scissor lift has an average cost between $7,500 and $15,000. On average, you can expect to save around 60 percent when buying a used scissor lift.