To help prevent these inevitable situations, Toyota has equipped most of our forklifts since 1999 with the patented System of Active Stability (SAS.) SAS is an efficient and effective forklift system that takes over 3,000 readings per second to detect unsafe operating conditions.
What does Toyota SAS mean?
(Read the video transcript here.) As a cost reduction partner, Toyota’s unique system of active stability, or SAS, focuses entirely on making operators more productive while protecting the operator, the forklift, the materials handled, and the facility. …
How do you reset the SAS on a Toyota forklift?
Toyota forklift maintenance reset
- Press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds. A short beep should sound both at the beginning of the 2 seconds and after 2 seconds has passed. …
- Press button C within 10 seconds. Another beep should sound. …
- Within 10 seconds, press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds.
23 янв. 2015 г.
What is SPH on Toyota forklift?
Toyota offers a similar system on its Traigo 48 electric counterbalance trucks called Power Select Function which is designed to maximise productivity and efficiency. … The focus can be on operating hours (S), maximum performance (H) or a combination of working efficiency and operating hours (P) S-P-H”.
What are the levers on a forklift?
A forklift typically has two levers: one to control the height of the forks and another to control their tilts. To understand how to properly use forklift controls levers, it is paramount for a lift operator to complete an OSHA training program.
How hard is a solid axle swap?
Now, a solid axle swap is not exactly an easy feat. But for those with the right skill set or will to learn, it’s definitely doable. Despite the old Toyota IFS being a great system, it lacks wheel travel and articulation.
What is the top speed of a forklift?
The Fastest Forklift Speed Ever Recorded Was 74.5 MPH.
How can I speed up my Toyota forklift?
Here are six easy ways to get more from your Toyota forklift.
- Request a service inspection be conducted regularly by your Toyota dealer. …
- Leave promptly and don’t idle. …
- Don’t make sudden changes in speed. …
- Train your drivers. …
- Keep up-to-date with maintenance. …
- Buy the right tires and check them often.
How do you change the speed of a Raymond forklift?
To change the settings you again push the horn button when you scroll thru and when your hour meter icon flashes, you change the value using the forward and reverse control. to save hit your horn button again and key off. Fix it right!!!
Why do forklifts have 3 pedals?
To begin with, every forklift comes equipped with an accelerator and a brake pedal. That third pedal is called an Inching Brake. Its function is twofold. It initially acts as a brake and secondly disengages the transmission, allowing the engine speed to increase or decrease without affecting the drive of the forklift.
What are some basic controls you will find on every forklift?
Locate each control and understand how to use each one.
- Forward/Reverse Directional Controls. The directional control allows the operator to move the forklift forwards or backwards. …
- Hydraulic Lift Controls. Forklifts have hydraulic lift controls to raise and lower the forks and to tilt the forks. …
- Pedals. …
- Parking Brake.
What are the three major parts of a forklift?
The three major parts of a lift truck are the body (truck), overhead guard, and hydraulic lift.